[Fwd: darwin port: gnome-doc-utils doesn't work!]

I'm forwarding this to the gnome-doc-devel-list mailing list.

Folks, note that the command is effectively

  --disable-scrollkeeper ./configure

While it should be

  ./configure --disable-scrollkeeper

Somehow the option is getting put before the command.
I don't know off-hand what would cause this, and it might
be weird interactions with port.  Anybody have any ideas?

--
Shaun