Re: The great "kill-scrollkeeper-with-a-blunt-spoon" Proposal

Hi,

suppose a programmer with no previous "formal" involvement in GNOME/desktop development process wants to donate his time and efforts in this project.  How would one go about that?

Said programmer has sound knowledge of C, is acquianted with GNOME library stacks and is passionate about the little four-toed foot.

Zoran