Re: How to make css customisations in yelp

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 17:53 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to make some distro-specific customisations to the css in Yelp
> recently, so I tentatively modified data/default.css and copied it
> to /usr/share/yelp/default.css on my system. However, none of the
> changes took effect.
>
> Does anyone know how to do such customisations?

Yelp currently generates the css within its xslt transform code (along
with gnome-doc-utils).  The current custom css declarations for yelp can
be found in /usr/share/yelp/xslt/*2html.xsl (depending on what you want
to customise).  More general docbook css can be found in
/usr/share/xml/gnome/xslt/docbook/html/db2html-css.xsl

Hope this helps
Don