Re: Handling toplevel docs which don't set an id

Hi,

I believe Brent fixed this a few days ago:

2006-01-08  Brent Smith  <gnome nextreality net>

        * src/yelp-db-pager.c: (db_pager_parse), (walker_walk_xml):
        Make yelp autogenerate ids when they are missing on
        chunkable elements, fixes #154934

The version in CVS now generates ids for any chunkable elements that
doesn't have one.

Don