Re: Generating html

Hi Murray,
I inquired about something similar recently with regards to the gtkmm
tutorial documentation.  You can take a look at the thread by starting
here for some background:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-doc-devel-list/2005-December/msg00037.html

I started looking at it a bit but didn't get too far.  The standard
yelp stylesheets weren't really geared toward navigation on the web.
The patch from Peter Williams (in the previously mentioned thread)
made a lot of improvements in that regard, but I still found a few
things that didn't seem comfortable when trying to read it in a
regular web browser.  And my XSL skills aren't that great, so I just
fell back to using the standard docbook XSL stylesheets since they
were familiar and designed specifically for producing standalone html.

Jonner