Re: Collapsing Sections

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 19:06 -0500, Peter Williams wrote:
> Of course, reading this message in Evolution, one notices the down and
> right arrows in its attachment buttons. Maybe they could be stolen?
> (They might even be stock icons.)

I believe (and I may be wrong) that those are
drawn with the GtkArrow widget.  It doesn't
use a stock image file.  Rather, the theme
engine draws the arrow directly.

I did take a cursory glance through the icon
themes for an arrow, and couldn't find one
that was suitable.  I actually just took the
media-seek-forward icon from tango, delted
half of it, and inverted the color.  Then
I rotated it for a down arrow.

The result was less than spectacular.  I'm
sure one of our real artists could come up
with nice replacements in a matter of minutes.

--
Shaun