Re: Spicing up stylesheets

Argh, I was wondering why I haven't had a reply to this from a yelo
developer, and I've just realised I sent it to the wrong mailing list :/
It's about applying some color to links/headings in the yelp xsl
stylesheets. Forwarding:

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 14:32 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 21:46 +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> > I've been looking at the possibility of spicing up the yelp look a bit. I've
> > only done a bit of brief experimentation, I thought I'd ask first and see if
> > this is something you'd be interested in doing for stock yelp.
>
> To give some examples about what I had in mind, I've applied the simple
> changes to my yelp and made some screenshots with a couple of common
> themes, and one weird theme. You can see them here:
>
> http://mdke.org/images/yelp
>
> I think they look nice.

Is this something you might be interested in doing to Yelp upstream?

Matt
--
mdke ubuntu com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF