Re: Yelp TOC again

Don Scorgie wrote:
So, what do people think?  Worth considering?
Don

I like the idea of having the top-level categories always present when
viewing the table of contents.  I think it might look better if they
were separated from the contents in a sidebar or something, similar to
the following: (using standard HTML, not a gtk sidebar)

                         SOUND AND VISION

-> Sound and Vision      This section describes some of the things you
   Graphics              can do in GNOME with pretty pictures and tunes
   Command Line Help
                         Documents in this Section:

                         Totem Movie Player
                             Want to watch your DVDs / random movies you
                             downloaded? This is the place to be...
                         Sound Juicer CD Extractor
                             Want to listen to music without those damn
                             coasters? Try this

Another thing is that if we are going to go with just only 1 top level
category, then I'm afriad we are going to either get categories that
have way too many entries, or too many top-level categories.  However,
I do agree that navigation and document discovery is much easier when
there are only top-level categories.