Code for doc-l10n-status

I've put the code for my new docs l10n status generation in Gnome CVS
inside gnome-i18n/status/doc-l10n-status/.  Look at results at either

  http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-languages.html

or

  http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-modules.html

Now say "wow". WOW. It's great! It's wonderful! It's ugly! It SUCKS!

I'm currently running it from crontab as:

05 4,9,14,19,23 * * * (cd $HOME/xml2po && ./doc-l10n-status.py 2>work.log)

(it's a very specific setup, since the server has ancient software).
It reads the "modules.xml" file, which is quite simple.  Set the
parameters in l10n_config.py.

I won't run it this often after a few test days (since it takes a lot
of CPU time, memory and bandwidth, and those are limited for me).

What I'd appreciate is anyone's testing, and cleaning up.  I just
hacked it up together until it worked.  There is a lot of room for
improvement, and what might be most interesting for you is removing
most hard-coded values, prettifying HTML output (add coloured bars,
percentages, links to POT files, blah, blah...), etc.

The code sucks.  I started with the idea to make a generalised
translation status software, but ended up with a hack I don't like
looking at (some classes are used for their side-effects on global
variables, isn't that cute? ;).  But, it works, and works well.

If you don't want to torture yourself installing my pomerge.py from
http://kvota.net/hacks/zmijsko-gnezdo/, just find where it's used in
doc-l10n-status.py and comment it out (there's a line above it using
"msgmerge" so that's what you'll get).

Cheers,
Danilo