Re: GtkSourceView license (Was: Re: License Question)

On ven, 2005-02-25 at 13:19 +0100, Paolo Maggi wrote:

>P.S. If you are a GtkSourceView contribute, please send us (and attach
>to the bug report) your permission to the license.
I'm obviously OK with using the LGPL for my (very small) contributions.

>P.P.S. If you already solved a similar problem, may you please explain
>us the correct way to solve it? Do we need the permission of all the
>single lines of the code? Or only from the ones who submitted
>non-trivial patches?

We may ask Uraeus (Christian Schaller) how he did it, since he took care
of that for GStreamer. He told me that he simply asked by email, no
paperwork involved, but I'm not sure if he contacted every single
contributor or just the ones that have contributed non-trivial patches.

ciao
	Paolo