Re: Scaffold

On Sat, 2004-03-27 at 10:37, jeroen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Scaffold isn't being actively developed. I'm working on MonoDevelop in my
> spare time now. I know of no other people who are actively working on it.
> If you're hesitant to work on a C# project (which MonoDevelop is), you
> want to hack on Anjuta.

Really.  That would have been nice to know or maybe I missed that email
with everything going on.  I don't know how much time I am going to have
but since it seems to be orphaned would you mind if I started committing
code directly to CVS and taking on maintainership?  Which modules are
actually orphaned?

--
J5