Re: Building devhelp

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 02:45, Russell Shaw wrote:

Hi,
I ran ./autogen.sh in devhelp from cvs and got:

  configure: error: Library requirements (mozilla-gtkmozembed)
  not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment
  variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so
  pkg-config can find them.

Where do i get mozilla-gtkmozembed?

From Mozilla.  If you are building a Gnome system from scratch I suggest
you use Garnome.  If you are just building DevHelp get the mozilla
development packages.

Hi,
What is the mozilla development package? All i could find is that
you should build mozilla, then get the gtkmozembed component from
it somehow. I'm currently building mozilla1.7rc3.

http://www.mozilla.org/unix/gtk-embedding.html
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/embedding/faq.html

Is there an installer for installing just the gtkmozembed libs?