Searchpath

Hi,
I downloaded devhelp from cvs. In devhelp/README, there doesn't
seem to be any way of adding /usr/local/share/gtk-doc/html/glib
to the search path (i have glib.devhelp there).
Could DEVHELP_SEARCH_PATH be changed so that it is a colon
separated list of absolute paths?

I have a debian binary of glib installed, as well as one in
/usr/local. I put a glib.devhelp in ~/.devhelp/books/glib, but
other .devhelp books on the system seem to overide it. Could
the ~/.devhelp books be set first in the search path?