Re: [devhelp] searchpath, html2xml.py fix and mozilla 1.7 (was: Re: Searchpath)

On fre, 2004-07-02 at 17:16 -0300, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:

Hi,

> Hey,
>
> I'm adding this to the debian patches list on 0.9-8, together
> with the "avoid '.' and '..' when searching for books" patch.
>
> Maybe you'd like to have a fix for html2xml.py commited to CVS: It
> was sent by Richard Cohen <richard daijobu co uk> when he filled
> a bug on the BTS:

I've never looked at the html2xml.py script so feel free to commit the
patch if you think it makes sense.

> Also, I've had problems building devhelp 0.8 and 0.9 with mozilla
> 1.7. Have you tried it? I had to make some small modifications
> to the src/Makefile.am, which are on the debian patch, which
> also takes the opportunity to relibtoolize devhelp and save
> some unecessary linking =).

I haven't tested it with 1.7, basically since GNOME 2.6 uses Mozilla 1.6
and that is what is targetted. If you have a fix for building with both
1.6 and 1.7, feel free to commit it.

I hope to have some time soon to do some patch merging and perhaps even
fix a few things myself and release a new version soon.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/