Re: GtkSourceView website

Hi,

> Well for your first website it is very nice.

Thanks... (but you have not seen the code, right? :-)

>  Question. Why sourceforge?  Shouldn't this be on the gnome servers?   Only reason I
> ask is that gtksourceview is part of the main repository and the
> sourceforge seems to be slow.

Well, there is not a real reason I chose sourceforge. The only one is
that gtksourceview.sourceforge.net is easier to remember than
www.gnome.org/projects/gtksourceview.
But we can change it in the future.

Ciao,
Paolo

--
Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: paolo DOT maggi AT polito DOT it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7078

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.