Re: Anjuta2 crashes on exit

Hi Biswa,

See bug #105609 for a similar backtrace, except he closed anjuta2 with
from the menu.  I can confirm the the crash too, but only happens if you
have the symbol browser plugin loaded apparently.  It's probably related
to the fact that the symbol browser won't unload if you uncheck it in
the preferences dialog :-)  I'll look into this later.

Cheers,
Gustavo