Re: [Fwd: gtksourceview csharp.lang]

Hi,

> I have been playing around with a csharp.lang file for gtksourceview.  I
> used the java one as a base, and it seems to work ok.  I also, used the
> csharp.vim to help make sure I covered the major keywords.

Great.

> I am stuck figuring out how to highlight attributes (regex?), which look
> like:
> [SomeAttribute]

I don't know C# so it is not clear to me what you mean with
[SomeAttribute]

> and also was wondering if there is a list of styles that are used and if
> it is possible to control the colors.  Perhaps the color-style is not
> language specific?

You cannot specify the colors directly.
You should be able to find a list of styles in gtksourcestylescheme.h
(and gtksourcestylescheme.c)

Giving a quick look at you .lang file it seems ok to me.

Why have you chosen to not highlight the numbers?

Please, add your .lang file to a bug report in bugzilla.gnome.org.

Regards,
Paolo