GtkSourceView 0.3.0 and libgnomeprint 2.2.x.

Hi, I'm a french programmer enjoying GtkSourceView.
I'm using it in a project of mine and it's a great widget. Before I found your widget, I started writing my own but it wasn't as efficient as GtkSourceView. Many thanks for it !

I just wanted to know if it will depend on libgnomeprintui or other gnomelib from now on or if there will be a compilation option to keep the widget independent from (of ?) gnomelibs.

I'm running on a "gnomeless" environment and I think it's a pity to have to install various gnomelibs to use GtkSourceView.
Anyway, you're doing great job !

Regards, Robin.

PS : As I don't practice english often, I don't know how my message is perceived. I'm not judging the fact you introduced gnomelibs dependencies, I'm judging nothing at all, I just want to know if I can keep on using GtkSourceView releases directly or if I'll have to hack into it and add sources to my project. Thanks.