Re: devhelp...

Hi, thanks for your replay!

well,
it's very true.

What i really want to say o mean
is or ask is.

Does someone have a devhelp 0.4 pre-compiled for
Mandrake 9.0?

y downloaded the rpm sources
but there is a cascade
of dependencies like
gal 0.20 and libgal
i certainly downloaded but
then i need libc.so.6

and want DEVHELP running in my Mdk 9.0
with anjuta and begin to learn programming GNOME-GTK
under this base.

thanks for all your time.

p.d. I run devhelp-anjuta patches under cygnome 1.4
(cygwin enviroment) and it's pretty fine, but so slow.