Basic project type

Since none of my projects use auto* as their build system, I have a strong
need to a project backend which would not be specific to auto*. I started
playing around with a backend for basic/generic project. So far I have two
empty skeletons, one in gnome-build for the actual backend, and one in
anjuta2/plugins for the basic project type.

http://ttimo.net/web/basic-proj.jpg

I can provide my current patches, but there's no functionality attached to
them. What I'd like to have at least is to be able to generate a .anjuta
project file (XML based I assume), and be able to load it back. Immediate
issues are:

- load project needs to be adpated to load more generically

- need to settle on a syntax (XML schema?) for the .anjuta files

And many little implementation details I don't know about yet

TTimo