Minor source incompatible change to gdl

Hi people,

I've just committed a "cleanup" patch to Gdl which removes
gdl-file-selector-util.[ch] files.  I don't know if anybody was using
that (apart from anjuta2, which has already been patched), but in that
case you shouldn't.  Use bonobo-file-selector-util instead which
provides the same functionality (with the same API) and it's more
up-to-date and debugged.

Apart from this minor issue, I'm happy to announce that i18n now works
on Gdl (i.e. strings are actually translated... I don't know if there is
more to i18n in gdl :-)

Regards,
Gustavo