Re: RFC: GbfProjectView widget

Hey Jeroen,

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 05:37, Jeroen Zwartepoorte wrote:
> I like the approach of only 1 view for both the sources and targets. Is
> it possible yet to remove a shortcut btw? The test program you sent me
> yesterday didn't allow this afaict.

No, not yet.  Though it's trivial to implement.  I think it should be an
option in a right-click popup.  You wanted to do it (the popup) with
merging capabilities, so any plugin could add its own entries.  Any
advance on that?  Otherwise, I can cook up a simple, project-only, popup
menu.

Btw, you should really test this new version.  Now that it's ported to
the anjuta2 project tool, and add/remove source are working, you can see
the incremental update in action.  Works like a charm! :-)

Gustavo