Re: RFC: GbfProjectView widget

I haven't compiled it yet but I like the screen shot.  One of my biggest
gripes about the current project widget is that it only shows what is in
the Makefile.am files.  That is to say Makefile.am doesn't even show up
in the project widget and I edit it extensivly.  Another little thing is
that when I do edit the Makefile.am I have to relaunch Anjuta to see the
changes in the project widget.  It is in development so I don't complain
:-)

I like how you widget gives a directory view as well as a quicklist of
targets.  Only thing I would suggest is to make the directory view
another tab or perhaps allow the views to be configurable and allow
multipule project views to be docked in Anjuta.  Having project views
that are configurable and filterable would allow a developer to create
views that matched they type of data they are working with.  For
instance a developer who just wanted to clean up their header files for
the day could filter on .h extentions and configure the view to show
them all in one big list.

Just a thought :-)

--
J5