Re: simple project backend

Anjuta1 is pretty much hardcoded to a single build command ('make'), and
knows only one target for run/debug (which is written in the .prj project
file).

One thing that has been left out of Anjuta2 design so far is the
'workspace' concept. Mixing different project types in a single
environement and manage multiple targets. It's fairly common that some
libs we use run with an auto* backend, whereas our main target uses simple
backend or scons backend. It never occured to me that I'd need to support
multiple targets in a simple project backend. Simple backend provides a
single top-level target, should be way enough.

TTimo