Re: how can i set up signal handlers that need data in glade?
- From: Jeroen Zwartepoorte <jeroen xs4all nl>
- To: Charles Lambert <cwlambert76 yahoo com>
- Cc: gnome-devtools gnome org
- Subject: Re: how can i set up signal handlers that need data in glade?
- Date: 19 Apr 2003 12:26:11 +0200
On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 00:13, Charles Lambert wrote:
> i want to pass data to my signal hanlders. how do i
> set up my signal handlers in glade to do this?
Assuming you're using libglade, you don't do this in glade, but instead
in the code that calls libglade. Use glade_xml_get_widget to get the
GtkWidget from the GladeXML and then just use g_signal_connect on the
widget (you can specify any user data there).
][Date Next] [Thread Prev