Re: my changes won't create a make file .. why?

I did not take a closer look into the process of adding plugins to anjuta2, but have you added the "directory/Makefile" of your plugin to the "configure.in" or "configure.ac" file in the source's root directory ? ( in the AC_OUTPUT section, which tells autoconf which files it should create )

Charles Lambert wrote:

--- Charles Lambert <cwlambert76 yahoo com> wrote:
i did EXACTLY what the instructions said to add a
new
plugin from the sample plugin. but it doesn't create
Makefile and so therefore it won't compile. what am
missing when i run 'autogen.sh' that is keeping it
from creating a Makefile from my Makefile.am in that
directory?

Charles

OOPS!

I guess it would help to mention the fact that this is
for anjuta2. {:^D