Re: glimmer compilation problem

On Sun, 2002-09-22 at 12:54, Jeroen Zwartepoorte wrote:
> Hi Markus,
>
> Your not the first one with glimmer build problems. I just committed a
> some header changes to gtksourceview. I've already committed some fixes
> to glimmer 2 days ago.
>
> Could you try building gtksourceview & glimmer again with those fixes?
> (they should appear in anoncvs with the next 24 hours).
>
> Let me know if the problem is still there.
>
> Jeroen

bert saphir glimmer $ cvs status ChangeLog
File: ChangeLog        	Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:	1.43
   Repository revision:	1.43	/cvs/gnome/glimmer/ChangeLog,v
   Sticky Tag:		(none)
   Sticky Date:		(none)
   Sticky Options:	(none)

bert saphir glimmer $ cd ../gtksourceview/
bert saphir gtksourceview $ cvs status ChangeLog
File: ChangeLog        	Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:	1.32
   Repository revision:	1.32	/cvs/gnome/gtksourceview/ChangeLog,v
   Sticky Tag:		(none)
   Sticky Date:		(none)
   Sticky Options:	(none)

With these versions the error is still there.

--
Markus Bertheau.
Berlin, Berlin.