Re: Developper needed?

Hi Gaëtan,

On Fri, 2002-09-06 at 15:35, Gaëtan de Menten wrote:
> Hi there all,
>
> I'm not sure it's the right place to ask since I haven't seen much
> activity on this list yet, but well...
>
> I'm interested in helping with Anjuta2 developpement. Is there any
> particular task I could help with?
>
> I'm a just a student but I'm a pretty much experienced C & C++
> programmer. OTOH, I don't know anything (yet) about Gnome devel since I
> only switched to Linux recently...

Help is always welcome :)

There isn't a lot of activity on the list (and on irc & cvs) because a
lot of the contributors are busy with work (the kind that pays :).

The best advice is to work on something you like/are interested in. You
can join the #devel-apps channel on irc.gnome.org to discuss anjuta2
related things (that's where most developers gather/are).

Hope this helps,

Jeroen