Hi all

Well i have some probs with ajunta2, well i saw a page about hacking anjunta2 and i like it so i decided to download the sources, well i downloaded gdl, gtksourceview, glimmer, gnome-build and anjuta2 all from cvs head, then i compile every package with no errors i thinked sweet then i made a launcher in my desktop and run anjuta2. The program crashed, from gdb i could see was when anjuta2 was loading some plugins. I sent the bug report through bug-buddy so I will live to know if a need some other package that in the webpage that i looked if this is so what package i need and were i can get it? All the other libs and packges installed are form mainstream gnome2.0.2 with lastest tools (automake, autoconf and libtool) compiled as well

PD oh yes i have problems compiling some other packages (oak, grpm , etc) in the cvs head they say i dont have automake when i have automake 1.7.1