Re: meld / Anjuta2 - gcvs

Meld is dead easy to use with gcvs. Just set it as your external diff. I
don't know if meld if really important for Anjuta2 at this point of
Anjuta2 developement otherwise. Anjuta2 doesn't even have a release yet
(be it an alpha or a preview)

The thing with meld .. it's an awesome tool, but it's a tremendous pain to
install. It's got dependencies from hell.

TTimo