Re: gnome-build sample project file

Hi,

On Tue, 2002-05-28 at 06:09, Stephane Demurget wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to know if some kind of sample project file is available
> to test gnome-build.

Currently gnome-build can open autoconf/automake projects only (I think
a Naba was working on a backend to open Anjuta1 project).  So you just
have to tell it where the root of your project is.

You can only display the project currently, though (i.e. not modify
it).  I'm working on that right now, and I'll need some beta testers :-)

Regards,
Gustavo