Re: [patch] Make anjuta2 remember its window state
- From: Gustavo Giráldez <gustavo giraldez gmx net>
- To: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>
- Cc: Gnome Devtools list <gnome-devtools gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [patch] Make anjuta2 remember its window state
- Date: 04 Jun 2002 19:53:55 -0300
On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 11:58, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-06-04 at 06:46, Gustavo Giráldez wrote:
> > Hi Jpr,
> > This patch makes anjuta2 save its window state when quitting and
> > restoring it when creating the window. All state tracking is done via
> > configure-event and window-state-event signals just as the gtk+ api
> > reference suggests.
> > I also changed the top Makefile for internationalization of schemas, so
> > the the current anjuta2.schemas should be removed and put the attached
> > anjuta2.schemas.in instead.
> > May I commit?
> Go ahead.
] [Thread Prev