Re: Anjuta document manager using not existing bags.

Hi Michael,

The glimmer nautilus view worked at one point, but afaik it stopped
working a while ago. I haven't looked into why yet. Not a high priority
for me when i have time to work on anjuta2 stuff.

> +		if(bag != CORBA_OBJECT_NIL)
> +		{

You need to change this to anjuta2's coding style:

		if (bag != CORBA_OBJECT_NIL) {

Otherwise the patch looks ok. You need permission though from Dave Camp
first before committing it (or one of the maintainers (naba or jpr)).

Thanks,

Jeroen