Re: gnome-vcs

Hi,

I'm the guy working on this. And I must confess that nothing has
happened since june because I have moved to another city and got a new
job, these things always consume more time then you think.

However, I have just started to work on it again with the goal to get it
in some usable state. But since it's a part of my master thesis I have
some papers to write too... but after it's in a usable state I'll
probably make it available somehow.

//Snaggen