Re: GNOME and KDE development tools, RAD, IDE, etc.... help

I use use the following for GNOME development:
	glade for GUI development
	python for the language
	pygtk / pygnome for the interface between python and gtk / gnome

I actually liked MS Visual Basic and the above combination is the closest FREE software that I could find.

Documentation for making all of the above work together is nowhere near as good as a MS manual but there is a lot of help on the net.

As for KDE, I've heard that KDEDevelop is supposed to be pretty good.

--
Anthony Tekatch