Re: gnome2 port

Naba Kumar writes:
I have completed the symbol browser component and I will very soon be
commiting it into gdl. Have a look at the screen shot: http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/anjuta2_ss.jpg
My dsl is broken now, so I will commit the it tomorrow.

Looks nice.

Will it be a problem the current gnome2 port?

I don't think so.
Also, wouldn't it be a
better idea to do the porting in a separate branch rather than going
for the cvs HEAD?

The plan is to create a branch for the 1.4 work and do the 2.0 work on HEAD. This is a convention that many GNOME modules are using, and is the most convenient for developers (most developers will be working on the gnome2 port, and they won't have to deal with branches at all).
-dave