Re: [Anjuta-devel] [RFC] Embedded terminal

On Mon, 2001-12-10 at 16:02, Timothee Besset wrote:
> This is definitely useful as a bonobo component in Anjuta 2.x IMO. Overall,
> letting users choose their shell / their source editor etc. is a great
> feature for power users.
Actually, this is just a hack on the 1.x codebase using the plain ZVT
widget :-( But I agree, this is a pretty useful feature (hey, that's why
I implemented it :-) and pretty trivial to add. I dunno about Bonobo,
though, being pretty much component-challanged.

- Biswa.