Re: Who maintains the devtools project page?

Well if you are interested I am willing to take the devtools page on
gnome.org and and fix it up. My idea would be to make something like the
GNOME office pages, but with information on all the different
development systems being developed for GNOME. I could leave the
frontpage with a space for adding newsitems like you have on your gide
draft.

Christian