Re: editor settings list

On Fri, 2001-08-24 at 06:21, jeroen wrote:
> I only looked in /usr/share/idl. There doesn't seem to be a lot of editor
> idls there. I *think* gIDE just queries oaf for components that can
> display the specified MIME type.

The scintilla control implements the Editor Buffer idl.  New IDL is also
not necessary for a editing control (witness the gtkhtml editor control
which we can use without any except for the already existing bonobo idl)
Editor Buffer just provides some extra text manipulation functions.

-JP
JP Rosevear				jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.				http://www.ximian.com