Re: [Gnome-devtools] debugging gtk programs

> Hi everybody,
>
> Excuse me if this is off-topic, but I don't know where to ask, so here I
> go.
> What is the best way to debug a gtk program? If I just do 'run' in gdb, the
> program will do all the startup functions and I can trace through that, but
> then when it comes in the main loop, I loose control. Where can I find some
> information on this? Thanks.

Probably the best place to ask this is the gnome-devel list.  The list
is more orienated to the actual development of dev tools (debuggers,
ide's etc) for GNOME.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com