gnome-vcs and me having alot of time available...

Hi

I wonder about the status of gnome-vcs? The reason for this is that
I'm about to write my graduation thesis and I have some plans for doing
something like gnome-vcs (my plans were cvs and bonobo with a scientific angle
to component architectures, or something like that).
I'd like to do something that you and other could actually make use of, but
since it's a graduation thesis I must do the coding myself.

The good part is that I can spend 100% dedicated to this, so I guess that would
mean quite rapid progress. However nothing is decided yet...

So, what is the status of gnome-vcs? Is it possible to cut out some piece of
this and make that available for me? Or don't you need any help at all? ;)

Mattias Eriksson             E-mail: c96men cs umu se
Tvistevägen 26                       snaggen acc umu se
907 36  UMEA                 Tel:    090-198800
SWEDEN                               070-5636769

'I don't fight for a cause   Hemsida: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen
I fight for the fight'       PGP: http://www.acc.umu.se/~snaggen/snaggen.asc