Re: [Gnome-devtools] gnome-debug heads up

> I'm going to be starting a 0.2.0 stable series within a few weeks.  If
> you're going to be using gnome-debug, you might want to take a look at
> the API and make sure you don't have any serious problems with it before
> I release this.

Maybe this is a RTFM, but:
is there a way to add a 'start gnome-debugger' button to the gnome-libs
segfault handler dialog? [Or even just start gdb ....]

Quite often one of the Gnome apps I use from CVS will segfault, and I'd
really like to quickly jump in and see what happened  [sure, I know I
could
get the PID and attach to the process, but I'm lazy.....]

Having a (optional!) third button in the dialog saying 'start debugger'
would
be really neat... If this is actually posible, I might be willing to
have a
go myself, but I'm reluctant to get involved in hacking the gnome-libs
:-)

Great work with GDF, btw.
James Turner