Re: Keyboard Layout Creator (KLC)

Cool! I'll see if I can get some of our X or i18n guys interest in this, it would be great to have a keyboard layout editor which works cross platform and in the case where the X server and X client aren't identical releases of X.org.

Ankit Patel wrote:
While creating this package i haven't considered this
library anymore, so it shouldn't be dependent on this
library...

--- Brian Nitz <Brian Nitz Sun COM> wrote:

Does KLC depend on libxklavier (and therefore on
private APIs in x.org's X server?)

Ankit Patel wrote:
--- Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com>
wrote:
Hello Ankit

Yes, i am planning to give a support for XKB
also.
That's good news!

If
you can do this, please send me the patch
personally.
Well, at the moment I am not sure I have time for
coding, but if you
start doing XKB part before me, feel free to ask
questions. Actually,
at some point I worked on antlr grammar for XKB
files - if you are
interested, I could send it to you.
Yes, i am interested. Please send me.

Cheers,