Help me in getting a better light on this?

Regards,

Manikandan T

Visit our website at www.rmesi.co.in

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. Internet communications are not secure; therefore, RMESI does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of RMESI. If this e-mail has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that RMESI may intercept incoming and outgoing e-mail communications.

This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by Trend ScanMail.