Re: GEdit CSS Sytax Highlight?

I just reinstalled FC3 and haven't updated yet-- that's probably why. Thanks!

Also, does anyone know if there's a source that somewhat explains how the sytax files are structured in Gedit? I would like to make my own for PIC Micro Assembly language.

Bryan Clark wrote:

There is CSS highlight support in Gedit. Go to View -> Highlight Mode -> Others -> CSS and you'll find it. Gedit should pick this format up automatically when you open a CSS file. What version of Gedit are you using?

Cheers,
~ Bryan