keyboard is *DEAD* after upgrade to GNOME 2.9.4

hi,

Something realy bad happen to me today :>
After upgrade to all latest GNOME 2.9.4 paskages run gnome-session causes keyboard is *completly dead*.

It *must be* something GNOME 2.9.4 related because if I'm:

1) run xinit: keyboard is correct,

2) inside unframed xterm window runing "metacity &" -> keyboard sill is
   functional,

3) run additionaly "gnome-pannel &" -> keyboard sill is functional,

4) killing X sesion and again run "xinit" and inside unframed xterm window
   run "gnome-session &" causes keyboard is dead,

5) remote login -> "killall X"
   -> run again xinit and inside "xev &; gnome-session &"
   -> I can make focus on xev window using mouse-> try tapping any key
   shows *no keyboard releated X evens* is passed to xev .. 8-O

   Preessing numlock, caplock, scroll-lock even do not changes keyboard
   LEDs state .. keyboard is completly unavalaible.

Someone have idea what on upgrade 2.9.3 -> 2.9.4 can be cause observed
effect ?
Please help ..

kloczek
*Ludzie nie mają problemów, tylko sobie sami je stwarzają*
Tomasz Kłoczko, sys adm @zie.pg.gda.pl|*e-mail: kloczek rudy mif pg gda pl*