Re: Is there someone working on a gnome_help_display replacement?

On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 20:10 -0800, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Hi
>

> > If you're really interested in the whole launching
> > help thing, and how
> > we can do it more cleverly and more
> > cross-desktop-ly, I have plenty of
> > ideas (some of which might suck), but I need more
> > people playing with
> > this stuff to accomplish anything anytime soon.
>
> it would be really nice if you start a discussion on
> xdg list in freedesktop.org about your ideas and get
> the ball rolling on this. a cross desktop help system
> would be very very useful

Well, actually, I did that once already.  The discussions
kind of petered out because I didn't have the time to work
on it.  As I said, I could really use some extra brains
working on this stuff.

But I see that Kristof has brought it up on freedesktop.org,
so I might as well roll with it.

--
Shaun