Re: What about commit policy
- From: Ryan McDougall <NQG24419 nifty com>
- To: Benoit Caccinolo <bcaccinolo idealx com>
- Cc: gnome devel-list <gnome-devel-list gnome org>, gnome list <gnome-list gnome org>, gnome devtools <gnome-devtools gnome org>
- Subject: Re: What about commit policy
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:28:39 +0900
On Wed, 2005-09-02 at 13:59 +0100, Benoit Caccinolo wrote:
> I would like to know if there is some policy about cvs usage. I didn't
> find anything about this on the website.
> Any reference?
I'm replying because to make sure at least one person does, but keep in
mind I hardly represent the GNOME community or policy.
What in specific do you want to know about CVS? I'm not aware of a
policy per se, but I know there's enough of one understood for the
project to function properly. I also don't use CVS very much.
Perhaps you can either ask a question about something specific, or if
you feel its important enough, you can try bugging some guys on #gnome-
hackers. Also, you can try desktop-devel-list, where it seems more
hackers are subscribed (don't know why more don't read gnome-devel).
] [Thread Prev