python: gnome.help_display()

I've been searching around a bit, and I can see that something similar has been discussed before. Anyway this is a little different.

Im working on gnome-schedule, a GUI to edit a users crontab and at jobs. And we are almost ready for 1.0 release. This is one of the last bugs remaining; .

The problem is that yelp doesn't find the documentation when it is installed in a prefix other than /usr or /usr/local.

The application has been initialized with:
   props = { gnome.PARAM_APP_DATADIR : config.getPrefix() + "share/" }
pr = gnome.program_init ("gnome-schedule", config.getVersion(), properties=props)

And i try to load the help with the following code:
    #open help
     def on_manual_menu_activate (self, *args):

Does anyone has any suggestions?

Some other references:

- gaute