One callback for several notifications in GConf

	Hello,

	I haven't found any mailing list dedicated to GConf so I'm writing
directly to this one. Sorry for the inconvenience.

	I am looking at any change to a group of pairs in GConf, say:

	"/apps/x/1" through "/apps/x/30"

	I add the dir "/apps/x" and notifications for it with GConfClient. The
callback is always the same as it takes care of all the entries (since
it needs to do it that way).

	The problem is that changes are done in groups of four (four
entries change at the same time) and then the callback is called four
times at the same time but I only want one to run. I have tried to have
a boolean value with mutexes, g_get_current_time, etc, but I cannot do
what I want that is I only want one callback to be run (stopping the
others from inside the callback just at the beginning is alright for
me). Is there any way I can delete all pending callbacks?. Or should I
use another way instead of GConfClient notifications?.

	Thank you very much,

	Jaime.

--
// http://www.go-mono.org -- The Mono Project. .NET + freedom.